Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Much needed update!

Some pictures from the last month of happenings.  
Thanksgiving point with all the kiddos. Yes my child is the vanilla bean.
Pony Ride all by herself.
Rare to get a picture of all 3 of us. My lil Family.
Target practice before hunting.
All decked out on the hunt.
On the "wheeler" as Harper would say.



Homemade Chicken noodle soup, and homemade chili! Recipes to come asap! 
Homemade chicken noodle soup.
 
homemade chilli... i was on a roll that week!

 
Happy Halloween! Yess I spray painted and glittered my shoes.
 
 
My little Strawberry Shortcake trick or treating at Daddy's work.
 
 
Playing in the snow.. now if it could snow like this for xmas!
 
 
Probably the cutest picture ive gotten of us lately.
Thanksgiving at Michaels Parents this year.



Yes.. I have totally slacked on the blogging! I vow to keep it updated atleast once a week.  That is not the only thing I have slacked on... I totally have been a chubster the last month! Ugh. Visit from my best friend, getting the flu, and of course losing about 20lbs made me all of a sudden feel invincable so I thought I could reward myself for a while. umm no. I have actually kept the weight off tho, give or take a lb or two.. hey its the Holidays!! Soo.. after feeling sorry for myself I decided this week I would start counting calories and eating healthy.. which means I cannot go to Wendys and apollo burger in the same week. The horror!!  Have you tried a gyro? Umm amazeballs. Ok.. so anyways, I totally did good the first day, then slam! I started getting sick.. and running out in the cold was not going to work, and jumping up and down in front of my TV was a no go.. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Id like to thank my daughter, and all the snot nosed children at her daycare for getting me sick. I feel much better today, it could be that ive taken a crap ton of cold medicine, and Michaels left over antibiotics.. hells yes im fighting this cold! 
 
In other news.. I started a NEW job.. ok so another, new job. Finally I feel content and happy, and I am making a decent wage... I no longer feel like an incompetent 16 year old. Seriously tho. Ohh and how nice is it to come to work and imediately hit it off with your female employees?! Score.  Also, I was reunited with a lot of old co-workers from my old job that I worked at before I got preggo and laid off. Double score!!  Right in time for Christmas, it has helped us out so much.
 
School is going good, Just finishing up my last classes until the new year! If you are thinking about taking online classes and think they are easier.. they are not! ugh. Especially for my A.D.D brain. Ohh ya im in school, totally forget for like 3 days and then realize I have to post comments and pretend I just spent 3 days reading all of my materials like a boss. not. 
 
Ohhh and my child, is freaking A smart. She can write "H" for Harper. Proud mommy moment. Now if I could get her to fully poop on the potty and not stop pooping mid way (meaning its not fully out of her crack and into her pants) then id be super happy.
 
Until next time. :) Up next: Christmas cheer!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment