Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Because.

Because I know you like to hear me talk about myself.
Because I haven't blogged in a few weeks.
Because two posts in one day is just amazeballs.
Because Ive had entirely too much coffee this morning. 

So Jillian Michael's is a Bitch. Somehow she has made a 25 minute workout, feel like a 5 hour workout. But I know my thighs will thank me after the pain stops and they look like Carrie Underwood's. The 30 day shred is going great, now that I have started over so I will no longer be completely shredded by Halloween, but partially shredded which is OK by me! My new schedule kind of put me in a funk, but we are back on track!  Id like to announce that I am officially to my post-baby weight. Wahoo! I'm sure that happened shortly after I had Harper, but I somehow lost my way and blew up over the course of 2 years so here we are again! The only thing about then and now is nothing is the same even if the number on the scale tells you so. My hips are wider, and everything is "looser"  gorgeous right?  The best part is that in the midst of complaining about my chubby midsection the boyfriend chimes in and says "Wont it always be like that?"  He is confused with chub, and massive amounts of loose skin, because he assumes fat is "solid" because his is. He clearly doesn't get that beer gut, and baby gut are different. Bless him. I feel a lot better physically, mentally, and I am happy with myself but I still am not where id ideally like to be, so I am pushing myself!

side note...
I did not end up doing the 5k in September, it came and went before we knew it, we were not prepared. BUT I am still planning on doing one! Cheers.



No comments:

Post a Comment