Monday, October 1, 2012

Fresh start.

Yay for October! Seriously. I have been dying for cooler weather, fall everything, and of course HALLOWEEN! Halloween is seriously one of my favorite holidays. I cannot wait to dress up, and of course dress Harper up. 
Some Halloween decorations I already have up! Can you tell I love owls? ;)


This month also kicks off Jillian Michaels 30 day shred! So you are probably wondering where I stand with Insanity. Firstly id like to say I am not a quitter  I was well into week 1 of month 2 of insanity.. and it was death. I was near tears one day, and almost throwing up the next. Then my lovely bff flew in from California for 2 weeks.
One of our last nights out. Miss her. 
 
The plan was to do Insanity together.. but we were doing something every day and having sleepovers (yes we are children at heart) that I didn't get any workout in! I ate pretty well, but i figured I would enjoy the vacation and not be to hard on myself while my sidekick was here... so that called for a lot of frozen yogurt, a lot of drinks, and lots of pizza and pasta in Park City. I die.  The good news in I didn't gain much weight!! I fluctuated about 2 pounds here and there.. but i'll take it!  I would start Insanity up again, but going into month two with that long of a break would result in serious injuries... So new program, along with getting my mileage up in hopes to run a race before the year is over. 

Soo.. October marks a new month, new challenges, and my new (old) job! I went back to my office job that i left last year around this time, they offered me a job and it felt like the right decision to make. It works well with school, harpers daycare, and I don't feel overwhelmed with having to start a new job with new people. I am happy. :) 

1 comment: