Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013.

Happy New Years!! 
This year I spent NYE at home with my lovies. We went out to eat at Applebees, then came home to watch the ball drop on TV, have a few drinks, and pop champagne at midnight! Me and Harper danced around the kitchen, while Michael excitedly watched.  After Harper was in bed, we finished off the whole bottle sipped on our champagne and watched a movie in bed. It was a very laid back celebration, and it was wonderful! 

Usually I write a blog post about all the resolutions, or changes im going to make. BUT because I will just be setting myself up for failure, I will be refraining from documenting those things. haha I have a few, but I'm going to keep them to myself until I actually set them in motion. As usual, here are a plethora of photos that you have most likely already seen on FB and Instagram. O-well. 

 Dressed up for dinner. 

 Goofballs! 


 Daddy and his girls!



1 comment:

  1. You guys are all so cute!! Looked like so much fun :) Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete